Titans @ Packers Live Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nate42104, Aug 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

A Titan pushed the receiver out of bounds (now legal), so no score. :thumb:

Sure, don't we all live for the last minute of the last quarter of the last preseason game? :gag:

Gives guys on the wire a little more opportunity. :)

2. Keeferdog

Keeferdog Starter

How was the offensive line tonight? Did they give Vince time to throw? 13 of 27 doesn't sound too good to me. Was he pressured a lot? Did he just miss the recievers or were they covered well? Can I get an honest opinion here

3. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

He missed a lot. Made poor passes into coverage. He had a couple decent plays here and there. All in all, he looked about the same as he has all year.

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Vince showed me some things that make me feel better about our season tonight

5. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I only watched the first half, but it seemed like there were several times that Young would drop back, have time, nobody would be open, and he'd have to throw it away. I can remember three of those off the top of my head.

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

well...Chris Johnson DEF showed me some good stuff tonight...he's going to be my fantasy secret weapon! ....ssssh:wink2:

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I thought vince played well.

8. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

I do'nt have the stats in front of me, but I feel if Vince didn't tuck it and run the few times he did, he would have had another horrible night. Our defense gave us strong field position all game, and we never took advantage. Our 2 TD's came from a turnover, and a fake punt.

But, I believe if Vince can use his legs like he did tonight, it will open up for him downfield a lot. We (and the team) have to admit that he is not a strong passer, and take advantage of what his strengths are.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

well, he practically saved the game. The guy is basically depth. He's a good character guy and yes... he is not Champ Bailey, Ty Law, Chris Mcallister, Chris Gamble or Ronde Barber but he's gooed enough to play behind Harper and Finny. This team had a great corner in Jones but it seems he wasn't a good fit here. Had he worked out we'd really be stacked at corner... but Reynaldo is a good guy to have. I have ripped on the dude plenty but he made a great play at the end.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Which should have been an INT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar