Titans @ Panthers Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

then what are you trying to prove by diminishing his stats with the garbage time nonsense?

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

This is the post that got me started on garbage time.

My only point was that you do want your RB to get a lot of yards during this time, but that an elite RB would be padding his 100 yard game at this point. Not just getting to 100 yards.

Wasn't really trying to diminish his stat-line for todays game, but give the perspective that CJ isn't quite back yet. He has improved slowly the past two weeks, but he isn't back to his superstar form.

3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Was talking to a few fans today ..... they had a good point... every team they've played they've been in the game except this one.... way to dominate Titans!!

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Don't try arguing with CJ's little fanclub.

The guy could walk to the line and fart and they'd talk about how glorious it was.

Dude still showed more is wrong with him than right today.

He had at least 3-4 runs that old CJ would have taken to the house.

He was chased down by a 300lb lineman when he had a breakaway.

He missed lane after lane and commentators even pointed it out time after time.

He fell down when in the open field.

He still didnt make anyone miss.

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

CJ still sucked, he had a couple of runs against a gassed defense.

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Didn't happen. You're making this up. That's sad. Show us evidence or it didn't happen And don't show us a video of a play where he's waiting on blocks either. Didn't happen Deuce. Sorry.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Deuce is exaggerating on the weight I think...but I believe he is referring to the play when CJ was tackled from behind by whoever #97 was. I remember commenting at the time that I had not seen CJ get caught from behind by someone with #97 on his jersey before.

Don't think he was 300 pounds, but he wasn't a 4.5 40 guy either.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Didn't happen? People commentated on it in THIS thread.

This is the problem with you CJ lovers. You deny everything in front of you because you have a crush on the guy.

It was later in the game. On an end around of some sort... he ran toward the left sideline... all the daylight in the world. He gained 25 yards and was tackled by #97.

(8:43) 28-C.Johnson left end to TEN 42 for 25 yards (97-T.McClain).

Now. Want to still pretend it didn't happen?

Anytime you gain 25 and get tackled by a player that wears the 90's... you're slow.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Facts always jack up arguments. Even on the internet.

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Ironically, the explanation I remember seeing when I commented on this was that CJ was waiting for his blockers...the other thing that proof was requested on I think LOL...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar