Titans pass protection

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bec25, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bec25

bec25 Camp Fodder

After a horrible game against the Colts, the Titans have only allowed 3 sacks in 3 games. I love drafting OL in the 1st round. Hope Womack can pan out. Never pass up a pro bowl caliber OL in the draft. A good Offensive line keeps the offensive players happy. Holes to run through and protection to pass.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  2. xhrr

xhrr Starter

He said he hopes Warmack can pan out.....I'm done.

Cue the Ray Liotta laughing gif

• LOL LOL x 6
  3. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

He said he hopes Womack pans out. Obviously not talking about Chance Warmack. Problem is Floyd "pork chop" Womack hasn't played since 2010 and is 38 years old, so I don't think he'll pan out either.

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

The only thing chance does with a pan is eat out of it.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

Nah, he won't

6. bec25

bec25 Camp Fodder

What are you done with? Sorry I spelled Warmack wrong.lol Have the Titans brought anyone off of IR?

7. xhrr

xhrr Starter

The fact that you think there is a shred of hope Chance Warmack is going to pan out is what I'm done with. I could care less about spelling on a forum as long as it isn't 520 bad. He's in the last year of his contract and has been a monumental bust. He may or may not play football again but if he does it will be far away from Nashville and likely involve him getting first stringers ready for gameday as the scout team guard. IDK. Why would we? He sucks. Kline has been a major upgrade.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

The Titans are done as well with Warmack. When he opted to sit rather than play through injury in his contract year, that was the writing on the wall. He is not going to be a Titan next year so your best hope is he pans out on another team.

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Personally, I hope he signs with the Colts and gets luck killed.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Yes.....yes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar