Titans @ Patriots Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Yeah those screens/dump offs seem to keep biting us in the butt. Other than that, its looked very optimistic. D-line is playing lights out.

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

The Madden Curse begins.....notice no respect for VY's arm...with good reason. The Pats were playing as many as 10 in the box....it's going to be a long year if he can't learn to throw better.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I liked the defense today. Considering they were put in terrible situations on a few occassions, they did very well. Dear god I hope that Odom stays healthy this year, he is getting all kinds of pressure through two games. Offense looked awful... again. Chris Henry's vision has to improve if he wants to be a starter in this league. Like Architek said, he just crashes into the hole as hard as he can, whether or not there's an opening or not. His blocking needs to improve greatly as well, he almost got Vince killed by failing to see Rodney Harrison. I really want to see Lendale out there, hopefully he starts the next game. Vince looked terrible. Still struggling mightily with the short passes. Griffin looked pretty good today, though it was against backups. I liked his first pick on Caldwell.

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

I definitely think well see LenDale starting next Friday in Buffalo.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

By the way, the Channel 2 broadcast was absolutely awful. I think the cameraman was rocking a blood alcohol level about 4 times the legal limit. Pretty sad when Eddie is the star of the broadcast, he's not exactly the greatest color man. That sideline reporter, Joe Dubin or whatever the hell his name was, made me want to stab myself everytime he showed up on my television.

6. I knew it was a matter of time before someone started bashin VY.Yea he looked bad but it was his first game.Some of you people are so quick to criticize but if VY threw for 150 yds and 2td's you'd be sniffin his crack.The guy is allowed to come out of the gates slow.Considering the Pats defense is one of the better defenses in the league he can only learn and improve next game.He was probaly so hyped to play he ended up screwin himself in the long run instead of just playin his game.Seriously get off the guys stick and just let him find his grove,we all know hes going to.As much as some of you think hes inferior,he is human underneath that uniform

7. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

keep moulds?

I need to see somthing out of him ,he looks slow & last week they said
    he holds nfl record for 9 straight seasons of ypc going down,i would hate to lose 1 of our young reciveers like early who i dont belive we can hide on practice sqaud even though we will keep 7.I would also like to see gage go against 1st team because he gets wide open against 2nd teamers.
    1.b jones
    2.roby
    3 r williams ,3rd yr is when most wrs have breakout year
    4.p. williams 3rd rd pick this yr
    5.c davis rokkie looks like a good slot reciver with more skills than b wade
    6. b. early hes big & went up & snatched ball in end zone & all reports are he is having a great camp.
    7.j filani 6th round pick
    8 j orr ,what happened to him 4.3 40 draft pick last year
    9. justin gage has looked good against 2nd teamers getting wide open
    10 eric moulds ,we are starting him but he has 0 catches & isnt gettuing open.

8. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

Without a run game we can expect to see everyone bringing the house on every play . Vince and the rest of the O need to learn how to deal with this because we are going to see it all year.

9. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

this who i would keep as it stands now

1. b jones
    2 c roby
    3 r williams
    4 p williams
    5 c davis
    6 j gage
    7 b early
    8,filani practice squad
    9 orr heard he was heart maybe pup or ir
    10 moulds cut him unless he shows something in next 2 preseason games.

10. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Moulds stays...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar