Titans @ Patriots Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

Two preseason games does not a tepid career fix

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

disgusting ? don't you mean "sick" or "ill"
    isn't it the argument you're making though ?

if you want Griffin at FS (obvioulsy with Hope)
    who else makes the secondary un-disgusting ?

isn't a secondary of Finny/Harper/Griffin/Hope our best effort ?

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

How can people seriously argue that missing one game shouldn't make Vince rusty? HE HASN'T PLAYED FULL SPEED IN 8 MONTHS!!!!! Of course he's gonna be rusty. I have no worries whatsoever. Vince WILL dominate. End of discussion.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

^ agreed
    Vince will dominate

Lamont Thompson will not

5. The sky is falling, pigs are flying, the season is over for the titans I guess, we have so many wanna be coaches on this thread it isn't even funny. Wow, VY' first real game in almost 8 or 9 months and you guys are saying that we need to start kerry collins. You guys give up to easily, how many of you expect to see a rookie running back pick up every biltz on every down? Tell me really come on. The pats came on everydown EVERYDOWN!!! I don't think LT could do that every play. It happens, hes a rookie, he still is learning, he is gonna be solid, give him time. You guys don't seem to mention how many good biltz pick ups Henry picked up, even Eddie said on one of them that henry picked up the biltzer coming across the field. So please unless your name is Jeff Fisher I don't wanna hear how you would run the team, please.

6. ONUV

ONUV Starter

the way you were talking him up and saying he should be a starter, he should pick up every blitz. if you can't pass block, you don't start.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you should know about talking up unproven rookies....

8. Ask yourself this, if you were a rookie starting your first game, against the pats and they biltzed everydown, how would you feel about that. Go look at the game tape, see how many times the pats came with the house. Chris Henry give him time he will be a great back. You can't blame that harrison sack, harrison is all-pro safety. He hid that he was gonna biltz, and chris henry just read it wrong. Give me a break.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown looked really good. Still would like to see White some more. As of right now though Henry is no where close to starting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar