Titans @ Patriots Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

thank you, Lamont has done nothing to loose his job.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

uh, havent watched very many titan's games the past three years, eh?

and for the love of god, it's lose.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

im not talking about 3 years ago, im talking about the 2 games ive seen him play THIS season, and thats all i care about this season, is what he is doing here and now. PLAYING WELL.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we have seen him for THREE YEARS make mental mistakes on coverages, take bad angles, whiff on tackles and show no toughness what so ever. two preseason games when he plays four drives is no indication on whether he has improved in those areas as far as consistency. it's not as though he had a down year last year and is fighting for his job based on that performance, he has consistently been horrible in every year he has started.

5. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

not be be homerish but i think maybe when henry grows into the game he'll find the hole not the expected hole, although maybe he was told to run to the hole?? i'm not saying he played great by any means. i think chris brown if he can stay healthy and lendel if he can get on the field can provide us enough with henry providing a change of pace. If the titans can get 1700 yards on the ground this year with the combo we have we'll be fine plus some yards from hall and wr's and young we'll stay in games, but we are way off from breathing the same air as the top teams.

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I wanna see Gage on the first team offense. I really do. Prosecute me, but Gage has looked better [albeit on second and third teams] than Moulds. I don't even know if Moulds has even caught a considerable catch yet has he? I have no doubt he's productive but idk... Gage looked good in OTA's [yeah yeah it IS OTA's.] but that has to be worth something in preseason at least.

Pst...Where's Jonathan Orr?

7. NationofVols

NationofVols Camp Fodder

you mean those same 2 preseason games that others get a pass for because....they're preseason games?

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea sure whatever, i didnt understand that.

ok, im not trying to say Lamont has probowler potential or anything, ive seen him before this season, i know he isnt a Sean Taylor or Ed Reed, but Fisher gave him the starting job when we entered camp, and from then, up to now, he hasnt done anything to lose it. so here is what im saying, coach Fisher, isnt going to take Lamont out, and put in Griffin, because lamont is playing exceptionally well (which hardly ever happens, more the reason not to take him out).

9. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

Lamont and Hill should never even be considered for starting jobs. I can't go through another year of watching them. They both give new meaning to the word suck. They wouldn't make a #3 on any other team in the N.F.L.

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

but we are the crappy titans right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar