Titans @ Patriots Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

He had a really nice catch that may have gone for a TD tonight. It was a jump ball where he used his height and snatched the ball out of the air. One foot came down out of bounds, and it looked like it may could have been called a force out. Not much, but that one play was impressive.

2. zackmann

zackmann Guest

moulds stays.....

but i don't expect much out of him...which also applies to the rest of our WR's...looks like more quantity than quality right now....

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If the WR's can improve. Which they will and if a RB can step up we'll be okay.

4. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Dontrell Moore???

Any chance this guy makes our roster as a 4th RB or practice squad. I'm not sure how he'd fare as a starter, but I like his instincts, and he makes excellent cuts with decent speed. If not, I'm sure some team will pick him up.

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Lol I WISH I could do that, that piece of work was actually done by a Deadlyfiregfx buddy "The Truth", hes a mod over there too. Hes real good at gfx

6. High Rise

High Rise Camp Fodder

If we're being honest here, the Titans have the worst offensive skill position talent in the league. That's just the facts.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Hes a filler, if we have the room Id have no problem seeing him in our uni

8. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Vince really didnt look that bad!!!!

I was following the game on nfl.com's gamecenter or whatever. Now that ive been watching the game on nfl.com, it was clearly not vince youngs fault. Vince was getting alot of pressure and his receivers wernt getting to open, if his o-line could hold up better he would have alot better results, not to mention the flags. Vince young didnt throw any picks and stuff, this o-line just gotta do better and his recievers need to get open.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

An article said that there was no way he'd make the team, but he was fun to watch. He got the chance to play so much largely because LenDale was out and Chris Brown was tearing it up.

That said, he could be a decoy for getting Quinton Ganther back onto the practice squad. He could be a nice 3rd down back or returner, but the other three guys are still more well-rounded than he. He could well get signed to another team's PS, or perhaps replace Ganther on ours if he clears waivers.

10. NationofVols

NationofVols Camp Fodder

Vince was terrible. You apparently didn't see too much, otherwise you would have been several absolutely terrible throws. Yeah he didn't throw any picks and he did his usual improvising, but he was below average.

The o-line and penalties didn't help, but he didn't really show anything overly positive. He'll bounce back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar