Titans @ Patriots Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

We were lucky to have him for this game. He was a big reason that drive was a success.

2. NationofVols

NationofVols Camp Fodder

exactly

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

With a d like NE youre gonna get pressure on you, but the recivers need to work more on getting open

There was no running game also, which makes me more anxxious to see LenDale White

4. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

Mt Point Exactly On Moulds

Year 3 Is The Breakout Year For Alot Of Wrs & We Have 3 Entering This Ctitical Year,also 4 Rokkies ,p. Williams Is Big & Fast ,i Agree Chris Davis Is Alot Like D Mase & Has Great Run After Catch Skills.
    Biren Early Just That 1 Catch In Endzone That Was Ruled Out Of Bounds Showed Me Alot He Is Big & Will Go Up & Snach Ball At Its Height,dont Know Whats Up With Filani Or Orr,i Want To See Gage Start & Go Against 1st Team Because Moulds Hasnt Made A Catch Yet ,cant Get Open ,too Slow I Guess & Gage Is Wide Open Againt 2nd Team Dbs & Hes Alot Yonger Than Moulds,but If They Are Starting Moulds He Must Be Showing Alot More In Camp Than In Games. Plus Wr Coach Is His Old Coach In Buffalo,but He Did Almost Nothing Last Half Of Yr With Texans Last Yr Opposite Andre Johnson & Theey Let Him Go So Someone Plz Explain How Hes Going To Help Us When Hes Let Go By The Texans Who Have A True No1 Reciver, & He Had Like 12 Of His 45 Catsches In Final 8 Games Last Year. If We Let Him Go No One Else Will Pick Him Up.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Yeah but the thread starter is right. The ground was wet he was slipping , getting pressure all over the place I mean yeah he missed a few bread a butter passes but come on. Its his first game in a long while. Im not even gonna begin to worry about anything. Vince is our leader and he wont continue that bad play the rest of the preseason and the regular season. Once he gets going people are going to start looking at us in a different way. The defense looks much more improved , were getting pressure , were getting picks , hell LT had one.. Finnegan looks more then amazing. Griffin is living up to his number 1 pick selection. I have high hopes for this team. Buffalo is next on the list. All im saying is this tho. If we had a playmaker at receiver.......

6. NationofVols

NationofVols Camp Fodder

Our offense managed less yards with Vince Young at QB in the 1st half this week than they did without him in the 1st half last week. How is that possible?

The only positives that can come out of the game are Finnegan and Griffin, as well as the d-line. Those two will gain tons of confidence from tonight and the d-line looks to be fairly solid, if they can stay healthy. Well, that and Bo Scaife continues to be such a great steal.

The o-line is terrible
    The runningbacks are terrible
    Vince was terrible
    The WR's are terrible

7. He looked terrible. He missed guys who were wide open and he threw into double coverage.

8. NationofVols

NationofVols Camp Fodder

Is that going to be the same excuse you make for Vince when he has to play a FULL game during the regular season with wet grass? Or when we don't have a playmaker at receiver? What kind of leader has Vince reeeeeeeally been recently?

We'll be lucky to win 5 games, but that isn't all that bad because we're loaded with young talent and adding another top draft choice(hopefully darren mcfadden) would be the final piece for the next couple of years.

We still have plenty of money to spend and they were smart by not overpaying anyone like everyone else did. Fisher and Co. realize the growth that will go on by basically FORCING some of these guys to play big roles this year.

We could get extremely lucky and some things go our way, or we could pick up a free agent that gets cut by someone, but this is about what we can expect all year long, but without the result of the win against new england. haha

The future is bright, even if the present is subpar.

9. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

Biggest Suprise Player So Far

1. Antwan Odom Looks Betteer Tahn Ever
    2, Finnegan Looks Even Better Than Last Year
    3.griffin ,making 2 Ints In 2nd Game As Cb
    4.whole Dl & Secondary Has Looked Better Than I Expected.
    5, On Offense It Takes A While To Gell But Henry Has Looked Alot Like A Player Not Just A Workout Warrior.
    6.wrs Showing Some Promise Jones Making Some Catches & I Think
    Roby & Williams Are Loking Alot Better. No Drops From Any Wrs.
    Plus Rokks Look Good.
    7 Rb, We Have Alot Of Depth With Brown,white & Henry& Moore Looked Good Too.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

dont you think it takes too much effort to capitalize EVERY word in a whole paragraph?

it makes my eyes bleed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar