Titans/Pats: What do you want to see?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by pettso, Oct 13, 2009.

?
  1. Titans win!

19 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. Titans get blown out so Fisher finally has to do something!

11 vote(s)
    24.4%
  3. I don't even care anymore, season's done.

11 vote(s)
    24.4%
  4. Someone takes out Kerry Collins' knees.

13 vote(s)
    28.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jokerama8

jokerama8 Camp Fodder

There are more problems with this team than KC...I don't want to see him hurt,he has done some good things for us

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

7 ints 8 total turnovers in 5 games.
    "Kerry gives us the best chance to win games.":rolleyes:

3. jokerama8

jokerama8 Camp Fodder

13 and 3

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Hey don't hold back now,your audition as the new board idiot is going great.:pop:

5. jokerama8

jokerama8 Camp Fodder

exactly my point..I cannot and I will not thus far blame our losing season on this QB.It isn't his fault

6. pettso

pettso Starter

At this point it doesn't matter who's fault it is. Fisher, KC, defense, WRs, Mouton, all have played significant roles in this fubar season. I don't want him out because he's terrible (not saying he's great either), I want him out because the season is over and VY could potentially be the future where KC's days in the NFL are numbered.

7. jokerama8

jokerama8 Camp Fodder

out..in...doesn't matter if we bring in new qb right?

8. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

I'm not the only one with a strong opinion towards Fisher's t:grrr::grrr::grrr:y baby I' don't hold anything back and there are other players that should be held accountable but I do not take cheap shots at rookies. I don't care what anyone says Collins is to blame, good QBs give horrible WRs an all expense paid trip to Honolulu (Miami this year) every February. Enough blame to go around but I'm focusing on our castoff QB.

That being said it shouldn't take a career ending injury to bench Collins and see if VY is worth that huge chunk of change coming his way next year or if we should go in another direction at QB

9. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

LOL !! Dont understand it either

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I wouldn't want Collins to suffer so maybe he doesn't break his legs but instead Bill Belichick switches Kerry's Lipitor prescription with rat poison.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar