Titans PFF

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Bell and Warmack have pretty much always sucked

2. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Mariota grade is good considering that a lot of his passes were "easy" throws and he only threw the ball 16 times. Its 6th in the league...

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

At GoTitans dot com
    Mariota is a god
    Elsewhere?...not so much

4. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

5. kenny

kenny Starter

Mariota threw some short passes, but he also threw some really accurate on time passes. I have to admit I was thoroughly impressed. He will have some bad games, all QBs rookie or not do. However, if he keeps throwing as accurately as he did Sunday; he is going to have a great season. I mean this was his first regular season game as a rookie. I am sure he had some nerves, but you sure as heck couldn't tell it.

It is however, just one game. It was a great game, but the Bucs defense really is tailor made for his game. I will be shocked if he has anywhere as good a game against the Browns. They are a big mess on offense, but they have some serious talent on that defense. Danny Shelton is a beast in the middle.

This Sunday's game will be a much bigger challenge for the rookie. I hope he lights it up again!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I think I saw somewhere on average, Mariota got rid of the ball within 2 seconds from when the ball was snapped.

If that's the case, they honestly didn't need to hold blocks very long.

Run blocking seemed better than last year too, so I'm not sure how the grading is really done.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Pff sucks lol

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Yeah....another couple of solid wins we should climb up the board. At least we're ahead of TB and Browns :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar