Titans pick 10th

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2004, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I like Richardson a lot, though I definitely get the space eater thing.

No one has really thrown his name out there, but Bennie Logan from LSU is probably another mid-1st roundish guy if he goes pro.

The more I think about it, the more I want Jesse Williams. I wish we could trade down for him.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

There really isn't any... besides Byrd and he will get tagged. Our best bet is to draft a SS in the 2nd round. Go after a FA OG (Levitre). BPA (on D) in the 1st.

3. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

William Moore would be a good vet signing.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Oh, and if we don't go DT first round, I want Jordan Hill from Penn State. He had the most dominant finish that I've ever watched from a DT against Wisconsin and Frederick. He had 8 tackles, 2 TFL's and a sack IN THE 4TH QUARTER!

5. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Yeah i'm real high on him too, wouldn't be opposed to getting him in the second round.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's not a SS either, so adding him and keeping Griffin wouldn't be wise.

Now if we dumped Griffin, then Byrd would be worth getting.

7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

My top ten board

1. Star
    2. Star
    3. Star
    10. Star

IMO the most important thing on either side of the ball is to control and dominate the LOS. It makes all our other problems seem a lot less important.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Mike Martin wasn't bad, I hope that doesn't stop us from getting better up front.

This FO seems to like short fat guys, Star might be too tall for them LOL

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I agree about the defense not needing much work. We need a big DT and a SS and I think we'll be set. We're going to need additional depth at LB and CB however because McCarthy can't stay healthy for a full season and right now we only have two starting caliber CB's, we need 3. Some of this can be addressed in free agency but hopefully we just go BPA on defense in the 1st round.

Offense we need an overhaul on the OL. We basically need to add about 3 interior guys for starters and depth and another OT as insurance for Roos/Stewart. I also would like to add another RB and another WR because I'm really not that impressed with that group like I was beginning of the year.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

29.4 Pts allwd a game - 32nd
    374.9 Yds allwd a gm - 27th
    247.8 P. Yrds a game - 26th
    127.2 R. Yrds a game - 24th

Yep, not much work is needed. :clap:

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar