Titans pick 10th

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2004, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Draft question: If a stud OT like Joeckel or Matthews is there would we take him and put him at guard until Roos and Stewart burn out? Or could we move Stewart to guard? That might work. Thoughts?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Give me an offensive lineman in the first and second a safety in the third a corner in the fourth and a lineman in he fifth and do whatever from there

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If we had lost we would've had either the 6th or 7th pick... not sure how the tiebreakers work.

We will miss out on a stud due to winning today. And Munchak has completely fooled Bud into keeping him. Horrible day.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. 2ToneBlueBlood

Around pick 10 is where I see the DEs start to come off the board. I think Werner and Moore will both be there. I personally like Moore better.

Teo and Jarvis Jones will be gone by then but if they're there we will take them even with McCarthy on the roster. You just don't pass up a defensive difference maker like them if they're available. Let's hope teams reach on QBs early so better players fall down to us. JJ reminds me a lot of Von Miller. A stud in a 3-4 who I think could transition to a 4-3 and pass rush well from anywhere on the field. I love Colin but he's undersized for the MLB position and can't stay healthy there.

We pick 7th in Round 2, 39th overall. There I'm thinking we should go Barrett Jones from Alabama. He's a stud and played every position on their o line but is best at guard (playing center this year). He could come in and start immediately at any o-line position and be an instant upgrade.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It won't sting until one of the great players are drafted 7-9th. Oh well, top 10 is good.

6. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

We all know that T'eo will be picked at 7. :hang:

7. 2ToneBlueBlood

Top 10 draft picks: 1. KC; 2. JAX; 3. OAK; 4. PHIL; 5. DET; 6. CLEV; 7. ARIZ; 8. BUFF; 9. NYJ; 10. TEN.

Why 7? Is AZ in need of LB help? I would think they'd pick Barkley if he's there, and I think he will be.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You should be more worried about Oakland and Buffalo in my opinion.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Our defensive line issues are at the DT spot. I understand our DE's didn't register many sacks but Morgan has stepped up his game and I expect Wimbley to be a bit better next season as well. Our DT is getting no pressure up the middle and can't stop the run either, get a top talent in there to pair with Casey and we're set. This also improves depth with Marks and Martin behind them. I would like to add another DE to the rotation but that might be more suited for free agency.

We won't go OL in the 1st, hopefully 2nd with Barrett Jones and we can plug him in literally anywhere on the line. So 1st round I just want BPA on defense, if it's DE or LB that's fine but hoping Star falls to us. Someone lie to me and tell me we have a chance at Jarvis Jones so I can keep my sig.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Jones might fall some just because of how bad he looked against the run against Bama. Is he not strictly an OLB though?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar