Titans pick 10th

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2004, Dec 30, 2012.

1. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

Why don't you have Sheldon Richardson on your list? He's probably better than Moore, Hankins and Milliner. The more I watch him the more I think he may even be better than Lotulelei. He also fits our scheme perfectly.
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

He's my #11. Watch his game v. Kentuck (Larry Warford) and 'Bama (Barrett Jones/Warmack).. he was a no-show. He's got an average build at 6'4 295. Plays off his athleticism, by being bigger and faster than most guards/centers, you can't do that in the NFL. He's got average strength (from what I see during games). He does play with a mean streak/attitude. I have only seen those 2 games of him (Kentucky/Bama) and I wasn't impressed, will watch more games eventually. He needs to get above the 300lb mark, but will blow people away with his speed for a 300 pounder. Will move up boards like Poe did, and will likely go in the Top-10. He's exactly like Henry Melton of the Bears. I just want a big Ngata/Haynesworth type guy; a DT who can eat up doubles.
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

I would like to get the SS in free agency. See if we can get someone who is a leader as we can use a leadership boost on the defensive side. AS for the O-line. I think one will do if we resign Deuce Lutui. He has been good for us. Looks to be back to form.
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

There's no denying our safety play is bad, but safeties are just too far from the ball to be our No.1 priority.

Just see case Haynesworth and Griffin vs. the world, thats all you need to know. A dominate DT makes everyone better, everyone.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  5. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

Yeah he has blazing speed for a DT, reminds me of Melton too. I just like the way he has a constant motor, never stops running. He's not gonna give you a tonne of help in the run game but he could certainly be a pass rushing threat from that DT spot. I just prefer him to Hankins, I mean Hankins is good but he's just really a big guy run defender and so doesn't warrant a top 10 selection to me.
  6. The Hammer

I agree. Easier to get decent SS in FA than a dominant DL. Take the DT in the draft. SS in FA.
  7. Tim

Tim Special Teams Standout

We need a ss, our front 7 just needs better depth.
  8. The Hammer

We do need an SS. A vet. Get someone in FA. Need leadership on our defence.
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I do like how Sheldon turned down bigger name schools (USC, Bama, etc) to stay and play for his hometown team (Mizzou). Don't see many 5* prospects do that. From what i've read he's a hard working and passionate dude, sometimes to passionate and says to much in interviews? Couldn't find a video of it. I love players who love the game, that's something this team needs. Jurrell, Martin, and Richardson would make for a fun trio.
  10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I'm gonna laugh if Teo is picked 9th after everyone was whining about people wanting us to lose yesterday.. :lol: