Titans plan to hold onto Matt Hasselbeck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Obie09, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I got the short end of the stick. Both my brothers are 6'5.

2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I agree about keeping him around but for God's sake restructure that deal. No way the back up should be making more than the starter. We need as much for free agents as possible with this holey team.

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I think the mental is an important part of Lockers progress and MH is a part of this. He's experienced, has a good relationship with Locker and knows and accepts his role as a backup.

4. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

As long as Hasselbeck is the backup and Locker is the starter......

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Hass has been a solid stand up guy for us. Never bitched publicly when the job was given to Locker and is a good mentor for Locker. I have no issues keeping him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I made a Matt Hasslebeck appreciation thread last year when we actually had a passing game for once and I stand by it. Not his fault that the only plays that are called are always 2 wr's run straight that can't seperate and one go underneath for 5 yards and can't break a tackle.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Hass was our MVP strait up that lockout year. Run game was useless that year. And even without KB our passing game carried us to a near playoff birth. Plus, for a guy who has spent most of his life living in Boston or Seattle he really embraced and loved living in Nashville. All around solid guy.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I saw my then girl friend in the car with some guy, didn't realize it was her neighbor of 10+ years, thought he was some guy tryna snatch my woman.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Why didn't you just shoot out his tires? :nudgewink:

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Left the burner in my other pants

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar