Titans players are "average"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

"We're [upset]. We go through a week of work, banging around, going through all this stuff, to lose this game? No, I don't think so," said Sellers, who assessed the Titans' defensive players as "average guys."

Washington Post article

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I wipe my *** with The Post. So do Redskin fans.

$.02

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Sellers looked good when they were feeding him the ball early.

I really hate it when guys can't give the opponent credit in defeat. Titans beat the Redskins, not overwhelmingly, but they beat them just the same.

4. mdfan

mdfan Starter

From the Redskins website:

Here's a quote From Gibb's postgame press conference on Vince Young (QB, #10):
    "He is an exceptional football player. He is really cool and calm. I think they do a good job in the way they use him. He can run and is obviously a very good passer. I think he's one of the premier football players in the NFL. He played football for a long time and in college no one did some of the things he did. I think they have a really special person."

and a qoute from Brunell's presss conference On whether the Titans' performed exceedingly well or if it was the Redskins' mistakes:
    "It was a combination; certainly I'm not going to take anything away from the Titans, they played tough. We saw that last week when they were playing the Colts. They outplayed us today and at the same time, we made a lot of mistakes."

5. zackmann

zackmann Guest

In response to this and any other redskins quote that dogs on us...here is bullucks quote, which i just love the last part....

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061016/SPORTS01/610160329/1027

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

GoT's Rules of Holes

1 When in Hole stop digging
    2 Exit Hole
    3 Put somebody else in Hole

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Why blame the Post? Blame the ******* Redskin players who are exceptionally frustrated and grasping for answers right now.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

ladel betts said that, and thats not saying much

9. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Saying our defensive personnel is average is just plain ignorance. I'll leave it at that.

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

WOW! I love that Bulluck quote! That hypes me up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar