Titans Pleased with Progress of Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

OMG....You know this is getting really old. VY had his 3rd start and we won the game. He didn't turn the ball over, and he looked pretty good in the game. If that is not enough for you VY haters than PLEASE take your so-called loyalties elsewhere.

It's obvious you VY haters are still having wet dreams about Leinart. So, leave this board and head on over to the Cardinals site. I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms. :rolleyes:

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

V-Man = Young Groupie

I bet you have his pic above your bed :pant:

Actually I prefer Cutler over Leinart or Young

3. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

V-MAN = Titan groupie

Something you apparently know nothing about.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i dont know why, but for some reason i picture you as the mean old man down the street who keeps kids' footballs and yells at them to get off his lawn.

:ha:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Vince Young - 3 Starts - 1 win 2 losses.

Matt Leinart - 3 starts - 0 wins, 3 losses, 1 choke (not his fault), 1 loss to the worst team in the NFL.

6. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

I expect the Titans would not have started him if he wasn't ready, or if he sucked. Even if no one else was ready or could do the job, if he wasn't ready they wouldn't put him out there to destroy his confidence.

With that said, the fact that they are playing him when they didn't for McNair speaks volumes for what they think of his progression.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

if Bud tells you to play someone you play him whether he is ready or not

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thats gotta be RollTide and to add to that he'd tell em to get off his lawn and then lecture them on why Fisher sucks, his love fest for Manning and the Colts and how much his life is better then theirs.

9. what are u talking about?

10. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Is there any proof that Bud did this, I don't remember him doing that with McNair. Just another conspiracy theory aimed at discrediting Vince. Lets face it, your boy cutler wasn't good enough to be drafted in the top 3 or he might have gone higher than he did. Give it a rest or some Tennessee fan is going to go to Denver and ram the back of Cutler's car just to make you bite his tube off (World According to Garp Style).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar