Titans podcasts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Aug 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In case people don't know, TitansOnline now apparently is offering Jeff Fisher's media briefings (among other possible things) in a podcast. I just saw this tonight while looking through iTunes' podcast offerings.

The Tennessean also has a Titans roundtable of their writers that is available under iTunes podcasts. They have done about 1 per month so far, and just added a new one yesterday (perhaps it will be weekly during the season).

For iTunes users, the easiest way to find these is to click on the Podcasts playlist on the left, click on Podcast Directory at the bottom, and then search the iTunes online store's podcast section for "titans".

:geek:
    :super:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

or just goto titansonline.com and click on podcast and copy and paste the link into itunes under advanced and subscription I think.

I have a few podcasts from VY on my ipod

3. nendzone

nendzone All Titans, All the Time

The Tennessean podcasts, I don't need iTunes or an iPod to download/listen to the MP3 files.

So the titansonline ones, you DO have to have an iPod (or its software) to access that content?

This may finally be enough to get me into the iPod market :)

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

nendzone, I don't believe you need an ipod to hear it. Once there was a guy from the Houston Chronicle... (the name eludes me... John something..) the man who used to cover the team as the Oilers... there ws a link to his podcast. It played through a quicktime type player right there on the screen streaming. I don't know exactly what Gunny and SK mean because I haven't tried it.. anyhow, that is my best guess based on my limited experience.

5. nendzone

That's how the Tennessean podcast is, it's linked directly from their website.

The titansonline instructions talk about subscribing to iTunes, etc. They don't have a direct link. I visited the iTunes site, but its instructions said something about using the iPod software to access the content.

I have the free iTunes software on my PC, but it's not very helpful about how you find the podcasts.

Anyway... If someone knows how to get the titansonline podcast content from Windows/iTunes (sans iPod), I'd be interested.

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Good to see you back here Nend. Sure missed your training camp reports....

7. nendzone

I missed being at training camp this year. :)

Hopefully next year, again.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

9. nendzone

Thanks. I think the version of iTunes I had (4.7) was too old to support podcast subscriptions. I'm updating to v6 something and will try again.

10. yeah, just having an up-to-date copy of iTunes will let you do it with no problem. No need to have an iPod.

And while you're at it, I also suggest subscribing to "Ask A Ninja." Funny stuff...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar