Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans Post-Draft Positional Breakdown: Offense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 29, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    Totally agree, but that doesn't mean I want him taking big hits that he doesn't have to take... I was secret hoping we'd take Johnathan Franklin in the 4th.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    I wanted Kerwynn Williams in the 6th. He has a Darius Reynauld title waiting for him, but better. We had much bigger needs that RB, so didn't want a RB early.
  3. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    Yeah. I like Williams, too.

I liked Franklin for his receiving skills. He seemed like a perfect 3rd down draw/screen guy.
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    Kerwynn has 697 rec yards & 5 rec TDs his senior year. He's got hands, stupid Colts took him.
  5. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,485
    I've heard Justin Hunter being compared to Dwayne Bowe. I'll take that.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,812
    Hopefully unlike Bowe he actually does something before we are down 20. I had Bowe on my fantasy team and I swear to god he never did anything unless they were getting blown out. When they won or were close he did nothing. When they were getting blown out he would have 3 points til 5 min left in the 4th quarter then finish the game with 15. We don't need that part of Bowe.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,941
    I really think Locker can blow and Fitzpatrick can come in and be a mid-tier starting QB in the NFL and we can still be ok.

If they both suck we are in trouble.
  6. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    I'm still confused as to why people think Fitzpatrick, a QB with proven accuracy who has actually produced at a probowl level in this league, is going to be our "backup who will play a few games and hopefully not lose them" while Jake Locker is somehow a star as long as he's accurate. While he's done nothing but suck balls since we drafted him.

Locker blows, his problems are a lot deeper than accuracy, although that's a pretty glaring one. Fitz is so far ahead of him, Locker will start the first few weeks, but by mid season I fully expect Fitzy to be at the helm winning games already having a better grasp on the offense than Locker.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,941
    I think Fitz can take the job from him BUT Locker will have every opportunity to remain the starter. If Locker looks really bad though, Munch is not going to let himself get fired by keeping him starting. At least, that's what I think.

Truthfully though, I think Locker will look good enough to hold off Fitz.
  7. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,485
    The poor guy never had a QB....or a coach....
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.