Titans Post-Draft Positional Breakdown: Offense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I am a locker guy but if it doesnt work out, fitz is better than hassle at this point in his career. Fitz never had a top 5 oline Britt, Hunter, Wright and delanie walker to throw to in Buffalo. Glad we have them both but I think locker and cj look really good this year with the moves and shonn greene is an upgrade over anything lendale ever did. I am excited

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Looking forward to this:

Hunter -------------------Roos-Levitre-Velasco/Schw-Warmack-Stew-------------------------Britt
    --------------Wright--------------------------Locker------------------------Walker---------------------
    --------------------------------------------------CJ--------------------------------------------------------

CJ loves his fullbacks, leadblockers... the great thing is Walker can lineup at TE/Slot and then slide into FB and be a leadblocker if need be. Hunter/Britt on the outside is two vertical threats with Wright in the slot up the middle. Lots of potential there, all depends on health and Locker.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea this is pretty awesome to imagine. Hunter and wright on the same side would make for some horrible time as a defense lol. If britt could get it together? And CJ better be getting ready to have no excuses.... Boy gotta blow teams up again. They can't stack any box with that line up, nor can they play a traditional 43/34 base set either. Too much speed/athleticism on the field at once.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar