Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans potential suitors for DJ Fluker

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by KyTitansFan, Apr 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,221
    Comes out tomorrow here.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,726
    WHAT
  2. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,233
    Since RollTide is not on here today, he told me to forward this message to you guys.

"Fluker is a gamer. If not for being 3 pounds overweight, he would be the 1st pick to Kansas City. Lacey and Trent Richardson wouldn't be anything without Fluker. If not for Fluker there is no way we win the NC against Notre Dame. This would be a great pick for us at #10."
    TheSureThing high fives this.
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,726
    I'm not going to try and defend Fluker too much here but that was one of the more sloppiest games I've ever seen and McCarron was holding the ball for eternity that day. I also think Fluker was dealing with an ankle injury from last week.

Judging a guy because of one game against a crap school is okay I guess but would probably look at his career as a whole. I also think he would be a really good OG at the next level so he should be in the same conversation as Cooper and Warmack.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,221
    jelly?
  4. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,726
    Iron Man dies
  5. KyTitansFan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $697
    http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/?p=6989

- Last week we reported it looked very unlikely DJ Fluker/Alabama would make it out of the top half of round one. That was further confirmed today after sources told me the Tennessee Titans and San Diego Chargers, who own the 10th and 11th picks respectively, are both considering Fluker. At first glance Fluker-to-Tennessee seems a bit odd as their offensive line is in need of a guard. But sources tell me the Titans view Fluker as a day one starter at the guard position.
    RollTide high fives this.
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,040
    If we take Fluker instead of Warmack/Cooper...

:anon:
    HeadOnASwivel high fives this.
  7. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $537
    I'd rather just take a G, and then when one of our tackles leave, take a tackle
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,221
    Perhaps, but I will know for sure before you do. ;)