Titans predicted to win AFC South?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Oct 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Ric Flair

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Exactly right.

We've got two in a row for the first time in forever and now we need to keep building on that. I wouldn't bet on us finishing 13-3, so the important thing is we keep seeing positive development of the team. I want to see them fighting until the end every week and not laying down when adversity comes, which it will multiple times over the course of the season. We're all tired of losing and we need to see a winning attitude in our players.

And speaking of the Packers, that's a game we need to win. For as much as some of our posters get down on Mariota, check out Rodgers over the last year or so. He hasn't been playing like an elite QB. They are very beatable and we need to take advantage.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

They can actually make a statement in two ways 1) beat a reputable team. I know, they're only playing their schedule, but wins over the Dolphins and Browns doesn't bring notoriety. 2) Absolutely destroy someone in a game. Did good against Miami but a 28-26 win over Cle doesn't help build a National recognition case, no matter how lopsided the stats were.
    I suppose a 3rd option works too; Keep Winning!!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I even remember his tag team partner Mitsu Hirayu (spelling). Who was Jackie Fargo's partner?

Hint: In the wrestling thread I actually talked about what really good wrestling we had back when, and the names that were here.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

I was thinking the exact thing when it went into OT...

ponies suck every day

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

there ya go!

7. Passepartout

Passepartout April Showers!

They just need to keep on winning. As really it is about rebuilding the team!

8. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Special Teams Standout

I said before the season started that we won't go from worst in the NFL to winning the division. I stand by that, barely beating the worst teams in the league doesn't impress me at all.

Let's defeat Indy and Jax before we claim the trophy.

9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

There is really little difference in worst and first if you think about it. Week to week there are upsets. We rolled the Fins, and you know every betting junkie loaded up on the Steelers. They rolled them. Every team has paid professionals. The Browns certainly didn't look like a team that had not won a game. A win is still a dogfight every week. Some weeks you get lucky when teams have a lot of injuries and you can gameplan to that, or even during a game as we did with Detroit. When Brady finally retires we might actually have some parity.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

And that holds true for the Titans. The team that has the most key players healthy is the one who can run off a streak of wins.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar