Titans Preseason Games Announced

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

No I whine because I have to pay full price for a preseason game :irked:

Just now realized that I will miss the 1st preseason game :rolleyes:. The Canadian Rockies are calling me that week:woohoo:

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I'd say that's legit.

You hike entirely too much! Walking to Ewker is as drinking is to BR. :ha:

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Nice- fishing?

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Riverman, I will be backpacking near Mt Robson Provinical Park for 8 days

BR, I am leaving Friday to backpack the Georgia section of the AT...6-7 days of being in the woods..can't friggin wait

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Better you than me. Have fun! :)

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I, for one, am very jealous, I'm considering taking a semester off at some point to hike the whole thing, but I haven't done any real planning for it, I'm going to be working at a camp this summer that basically just runs backpacking trips all summer, should be a blast

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I found an exercise which combines both...

Pub crawling. :brow:

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Allow 4-7 months to hike all of the AT. It is in my plans when I retire 10 friggin yrs from now or unless I hit the lottery.

If you haven't been on WhiteBlaze it is one of the best sites for info on the AT or backpacking in general

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

yeah, Idk if it'll actually happen, but what I'm thinking is taking second semester off junior year (I'm a freshman now) and taking the spring and summer to do it.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Where do you think he hides the bodies. :grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar