Titans Preseason Opponents Announced

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Tennessee Titans preseason opponents have been announced with the Atlanta Falcons and New Orlean Saints playing games at the Coliseum and the Titans traveling to face the Denver Broncos and Green Bay Packers. Their first contest will be at home against the Saints somewhere between August 10 and 14. The following weekend, the Titans will travel to Denver (Aug 17-21). The third preseason game will be at home against the Falcons (Aug 24-28) with the finale being in Green Bay (Aug 31- Sept 2). Exact dates and times of the four preseason games will be determined at a later date.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Is there a reason why we always play Green Bay in the pre-season?

3. I have a mate who loves the Cheese Heads, so it's great we are playing them.

Didn't we face the Falcons and the Chesseys last year, don't you have to play different teams every year, or can you just choose who you face in the pre-season

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Yea i wonder why we are facing them 2 again thats strange.. the last 2 years it was the browns that we faced 2 years in a row idk.. hopefully if we get VY in the draft he will play in preseason i would like to see Mike Vick Vs Vince Young lol

5. That would be quality mate:winker:

6. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

We had signed a deal with the Packers for home and away preseason games... thats why we keep playing them.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you are assinged two games by the league (chosen)
    and it is left up to franchises to negotiate the other two games

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

at one time we played the Rams two or three times in a row.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I rented a room in Knoxville to watch that Rams preseason game in preseason 2002 rather than drive back from Chattanooga. The Titans won. (pretty sure)

10. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

I went to the preseason game here in STL. Titans won!!! I got abused on the metro link on the way back to my house.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar