Titans qb status.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfantilidie, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

" WE " did not think the same about Vince. I am happy we got Locker but if I remember right Steve sat on the bench for two years. We can't get to excited about Jake playing good or bad his first year. I'm hoping like hell Hasselbeck plays a full season or maybe even two and then Jake comes in !

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

There is a 50% chance that Locker will be a bust. That's not my opinion that is history.

We have a vet Qb who in the past 3 seasons has thrown 10 more ints than Tds.

Our QB situation is solid?

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Anybody who thinks Volek is a top nfl Qb is the idiot. And we didn't kick him off the team we traded him for a 4th rd pick which is what he was worth.

Your argument would have merit if Volek had started and played well for a team the last 4 years but he hasn't.

Volek didn't look good at all in the 06 camp and preseason and Collins was sitting there to be had for just a million. It's Volek's fault for not being man enough to take the challenge on instead he whined like a baby just because of a little competition.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Always a debbie downer... but yet always right. :suspect:

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Better to be an ignorant air head?

People talk about Gabbert as a certain failure and he was rated ahead of Locker on most draft boards and taken just 2 picks later.

6. xpmar9x

No offence to you at all. I'm just an optimist and see the glass half full. You call it how you see it, which most sports fans don't about their team. Nothing wrong with that at all, I just prefer to be the "ignorant air head" :yes:

7. rodneylynn1977

rodneylynn1977 Practice Squad

I am a new Titans fan, grew up in Whatcom County Washington watching Jake play high school ball, and a 4 year season ticket holder to the Huskise. I want a little help from you guys, who are the fan favorites, guys you can't help but root for. Obviously CJ, Britt, Roos... But who else do I need to pay attention to?

I would post my own thread but I don't have that kind of power yet.

Thanks again for all the great pictures and updates from camp.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Jason Jones, Verner, Jared Cook, Damien Williams, Michael Griffin, Shaun Smith grabbing nuts....those are a few you should look out for.

Also Marc Mariani in the return game.

9. xpmar9x

I have a feeling Hass, Ruud, and Morgan will become fan favorites after this year. Obviously [almost] everyone is excited for Locker.

Everyone loves Mariani and his kickoff returns. Griffin and Finnegan are loved by most Titan fans. Although Finnegan is under some heat right now.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The guys most of us all love ON THE FIELD are C.J. & Britt, then on defense most like Griffin, Verner, Jason Jones, and used to be Finnegan, but he's treading water with fans. KR/WR Mariani is a huge fan favorite, all he does is his job and is happy to be a Titan. Who could hate that kid...

Jake Locker gets a lot of love too, but he's yet to play so that could change if he sucks. I personally was ecstatic we drafted him, so I can't wait for his number to be called.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar