Titans Radio Hurt My Feelings

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitansJonne, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

So i tried to call in on the jeff fisher show tonight. I got through and told the guy my question and he told me to wait until i was announced. I waited like 10 min and then the guy disconnected me. I called back with a different question and when i began telling the guy my question he just hung up. What gives? Very unprofessional. I feel pretty bad now, they owe me a autographed shirt or something.:grrr:

2. rothbard

rothbard Camp Fodder

3. mdfan

mdfan Starter

4. MCMLXXXIII

MCMLXXXIII Starter

Do you need some cheese?

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

tell them you just want too feel like a winner

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Tell them to slap Jeff with a fish. See how they take that. I've noticed a lot of radio personalities are rude. They say anything they want for the hell of it on air.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

What were your questions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar