Titans Rank 27th on FB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

according to sportsfangraph.com

http://www.sportsfangraph.com/

Just something random ...

Every sports team and their followers on facebook ... I narrowed it down to just the NFL (since this is obviously a titans forum and most of us could careless about soccer and real madrid etc ...)

techically the tennessee titans are 27th out of 33 on the NFL list (33 because the NFL itself is counted as its own category for being followed on facebook) with over 486,000 followers (they would be the 26th most followed team out of 32 if you dont count the NFL in general)

thus anyone surprised the Titans are nearly in the BOTTOM 5 teams who are being followed? Naw not really ... no surprise in a landslide #1 most followed team on fb is Dallas (well over 4 MIL HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS?!) while the least is Jacksonville (with just over 264,000 zzz)

as for the official top 10 of all sports ...

10- Liverpool
    9- WWE (yes its a sport)
    8- ESPN
    7- Chelsea
    6- Arsenal
    5- Lakers
    4- NBA (surprised a little way more followers than NFL who cracked in @ 14)
    3- Man U
    2- Real Madrid
    1- FC Barcelona

other sports side note:

mlb
    funny had to look twice but really the only pro-team from the major sports who has less followers than a college team is the Washington Nats who clock in just below LSU baseball ... Strasburg n company? fail. oh and the yankees well yeah #1 over 5 billion, 2nd baw-ston with over 3 mil

nba
    landslide not even close, the lakers over 13 BILLION followers dayyyuuum ... next closest?? UNDER 6 MIL the bean-town celtics

nhl
    red wings in a landslide get #1 team while my sharks just missed out on the top 10 ;(

other tennessee teams ...

predators and grizz as well as the titans are all towards the bottom of the list (in terms of individual sports cat); preds 27 and grizz 28

so in closing, for anyone here who has a facebook and hasn't "LIKED" the titans fan page yet ... well uhhh what r u waiting for lol ...

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Maybe I am part of the problem here....when I read the thread title I thought FB was fullback, and was wondering how Ahmard Hall could be 27th in anything.

You think that I am part of the problem of the lack of followers for the Titans here???

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

lol yeah for those who assumed "fb" meant fullback and not facebook then yes they are the problem for the titans not having enough followers ...

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That, and the fact Jesse and all his family are on myspace...

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar