Titans - Ravens Game Thread...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

why should bironas be fired? it was blocked. the line collapsed. the greatest kicker in the history of the nfl wouldnt have had a chance.

2. we lost by a point in both of those games...

3. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I've always been optimistic about this team and have taken the rollercoaster ride the past 2-3 years very well. But now it's caught up with me. How does a team who flatout dominated another team in the first half, go without a score in the second half and lose by a point in the end? Thats a sign of a horrible team. Even more so when a absolute horrible texans team beats a team who dominated us in jacksonville, in jacksonville! We are a very bad football team. To strengthen my argument...Travis had 100 yards when I had to leave and he finishes with 107...pathetic. Even our worst Safety has two interceptions and we loose. We did all we had to do...we held a RB under 50 yards rushing, had 2 interceptions and had 100 yards rushing the ball. Yet we still lost....this team isn't worth talking about anymore...only threads about how we can improve this team will get my attention from now on..

-a disgusted, loyal Titans fan

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

honestly to be a #ers person we gain draft position. 2-6 is not making hge playoffs and all this does is give us leverage. BTW i almost threw up when we missed the FG that was BS! I am not sure how but give me a sec and i will fig out Y:yes:

5. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

what was that fumble call about? That is a horrible rule and pretty much screwed us over and gave all the momentum back to Baltimore

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

no he doesn't.
    He loves this team more than any other coach loves his team!
    You can tell by his choice to have the second youngest team in the NFL that he wants to rebuild for the long run. If he didnt care he would have pressured mgt to keep McRatbird so he could have 1 or 2 solid seasons before leaving to Dallas or wherever.

7. dlb

dlb Guest

I think Bironas is the least of our problems.

8. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Haha...I knew someone would finish it..Honestly the loss doesn't affect me..I'm just glad we didn't get smashed..

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

losing by one point..

10. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

You put Bolts (as in the Chargers) instead of the Colts...That's what Gunny is confused about...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar