Titans - Ravens Game Thread...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

ooh.. thx.
    I was wondering why he was "huh"ing that.. :)

2. SteveH

SteveH Starter

i only came in during the third quarter and i was expecting to see us blown out when i logged in... so because of that i'm not too pessimistic..
    we've taken the Ravens to the point where they're lucky to have won.. let's go from there.. VY best passing game.. rallied us to a point where we should have won... next year we'll be there..
    yes, I came in drunk tonight

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Probably helps alot

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

The field goal was blocked......why fire Bironas? Great logic. You can thank Amano and Geisenger on the right side for caving in and letting Bryce come in and block it.

5. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

I haven't even read the rest of the other 23 pages.

This is my summery.

WORST officiated game I've EVER seen .. & that's saying a LOT.

My only TITAN criticism, is that the play calling was conservative the entire second-half, + we played PREVENT you from winning defense.

Other than that, good job, Titans! :pukes:

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lol i just thought of something. yeah we lost this game... but so what. its not like we can make the playoffs anyways. we get a better pick in the draft now. and hopfully it will be the dude on my sig or the dude on bigtitan53279's sig

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

You had playoff hopes? :drink:

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I said very little playoff hope.. meaning its not like we were going to make it anyways. But it dosent matter now. Were out of it. Time to get Teddy Ginn Jr or Calvin Johnson:jumpropeb

9. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

the chance to get CJ may be the only good thing about this loss

10. What, you think we should pick Ginn if we pick top 5 even top 10, no way...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar