Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Ravens Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    BP will by making fresh buffalo wings... yeah baby! :thumb:
  2. titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Moolah:
    $0
    wtf i want wings...haha
  3. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,494
    Direct TV "Superfan" pack. I'll be watching game in HD while monitoring my all my fantasy picks. 2 second delay play on my DVR synch'ed w/ Mike Keith and Titans radio. Fridge full of almost frozen beer so cold it burns going down.

Grill out back w/ ribeyes. :tailgate:
  4. titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Moolah:
    $0
    ill be at a sports lounge that has all of the games on high def, only place i can catch titans games in Maine.
  5. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    Hey yall think if the ravens Defence forces Collins to have a bad start, you think Fisher will put VY in?
  6. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $436
    No. Young will only play, if Collins is hurt. Young is re-living his rookie-season, as it should have been - as a backup to an experienced QB.
  7. wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Moolah:
    $86
    And here...we...go. I'm looking forward to the Freak making a statement with a couple of sacks on Flacco. Go Titans!
  8. whutaboutGump Naw mean?

Moolah:
    $0
    Well, I have two sick kids in the other room. So I will have to suffer with my laptop on a tv tray in our bedroom, this takes from a 52 inch big screen to a modest 37 inch LG 1080i in the bedroom. What sucks about this is, one I have to walk further to get a cold beer, and two I have this Xbox 3 fix me staring me in the face.. must resist.. lol

Good luck today guys, I hate the ratbirds
  9. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    ESPN reports, 2 QB Package in the Mix for Titans @ Ravens

Just heard it on NFL Live. I'm excited to see how this will pan out. Hopefully Vince can find a way to pull his stuff together and prove that he has what it takes to lead this team.

keep your eyes peeled for the 2 QB package.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.