Titans re-sign 3: Long, Wand, and Woods

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Wow, ain't that special... Not even worth the paper it's printed on. I want a real signing, not "hey, guess who's back riding the pine next year?"

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I would like for us to sign Kevin Carter, Montae Reagor, Brandon Stokley and Ed Hartwell. Contingent upon each passing physicals, and to one year deals with the exception of Carter. These guys can still be players, they just might have extra incentive to show people that they still are solid players.

3. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Yeah those guys made a HUGE impact this season one was injured all season and the other two are scud bums and you will not hear from them at all this season. You hit the nail on the head they are cheap and thats why they are here now. There awful nothing worth keeping but why do we have them instead of Henry or anyone else CHEAP!!!! That Speaks to the heart of this up-stairs managment

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Shouldn't you be over at Arizonacardinals.com?

5. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

No I am right where I belong with the TITANS. I guess you dont care about letting players who matter go and keeping players who dont matter stay cause there cheap to keep around. Your not a Titans fan anyway how could you be your in Australia you dont know anything about whats going on here.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Coulda fooled me.

I don't care for mediocre players to be over-paid. A 700 yard WR and a 1200 yard Running Back shouldn't be too difficult.

And how can this team be cheap? 2 years ago we couldn't afford anyone and had to let them go.

Yes, that's right. :rolleyes:

7. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I suppose the 19,438 posts don't speak for his interest at all...

Um, they don't have internet in Australia, do they Gunny? Wait...if they don't have internet, how are you on here??

*For what it's worth, I would've missed a TON of games in the last couple of years if it hadn't been for Gunny, LazymanJackson, and some of the other overseas fellas to point me to a streaming website...

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nah it's Australian intelligence, we don't understand American Football.

We are lower on the food chain in his mind, incapable of understand the sport.

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Gunny is more of a titans fan than you'll ever be. Just because he lives in Australia doesn't mean anything. You don't know anything about the Titans. Your post makes no sense, think before you make a post like that.

Gunny is a true fan, something you will never know about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar