Titans Re-Sign Al Woods

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman5TX, Mar 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Once Harrison got his brazillion dollar payday there realy wasnt much in the NT department for the rest of us. Woods is a familiar face and we're clearly planning on taking a NT in the first 3 rounds. Prolly gonna get a good one too. Drop to 33 Billings!

2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

When I watch I always see Steven catching clutch balls that get us a 1st downs.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Holy crap, this is a thread about Al Woods! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!

;)

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

5. Young54

Young54 Starter

You make it seem like the team has a choice in which players are signed first. None of us know what's going on in the front office. For all we know both guys were offered at the same time. The players might take some time to accept and evaluate their options. Maybe they enter negotiations maybe not.

Al Woods agreeing to join the Titans won't make news anyway. Maybe he agreed to the contract we just didn't hear about it until he physically signed it. The dude is allowed to go on vacation.

Bottom line, don't stress so much about who signs first. Doesn't mean anything. There was even an article about how JR said don't confuse chronology with priority.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Didn't mean to turn this into a Stevens thread but I just think Al Woods was somebody we'd have wanted wrapped up before free agency hit.

If we lost Woods that would have been a bigger loss than Stevens or Andrews or anyone we took care of before Woods

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Hes made several clutch catches. Ht just gets hurt too often when hes going for a pass because he will put his body on the line to make the catch.

Going off of memory (always scary) but hes had multiple concussions while making a grab.

Used sporadically, no problem. We dont need to get him more involved in the passing game, though.

8. 615nick

615nick Starter

We needed to resign this guy. He's not a great player, but a decent one and has played with lebeau a while now. I would still like an upgrade on the dl, but its not a huge need.

9. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Stevens was PFF's 9th best TE in the NFL.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I mean....did you read the thread? We did sign him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar