Titans Ready to Move On to Detroit

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: There's one advantage for the Titans by having only four days between games, they can get a 34-13 loss to the Packers behind them faster. "I know how we're going to bounce back. We are going to bounce back and be successful," Vincent Fuller said. "We are going to go to work and gear up for this game because (after) one loss, we have this taste in our mouths and no one wants to feel it for two games in a row. The positive thing is we get a chance to play again on Thursday so we won't have to sit around and feel this way for four or five days." Until last Sunday the Titans had to deal with the pressure of being the NFL's only unbeaten team. On Thursday they'll be faced with another kind of pressure — not wanting to lose to the NFL's only winless team.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

We didn't play the packers

3. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Sure they did, Nov. 9th but is was a win.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

if you think that is bad on the drive home I heard a caller on the post game show refer to the visiting team as the packers. :ha:

It's a phenomenon called the Farve effect.

people see #4 on a team wearing green and common knowledge forsakes them and they refer to the Jets as the Packers.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

This game scares me... here's a team that has nothing to lose.

I guess its the shame of possibly losing to the undefeated Lions which makes me not want to watch this game..

Forget the Jets game, this is the most important game of our season. We need to shut them out and keep them under 7 points while scoring 35 against them to get us into the winning spirit.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I see big numbers for Lendale in this game...

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Just watch out for Calvin Johnson.

I think we could end up with 4-5 INT's and long as they Keep Donte in the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar