Titans Recievers Up For The "Challenge"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Brandon Jones, Justin Gage, Roydell Williams, and Jonathan Orr are supposevly "Up For The Challenge" in 2007, i feel this is great for the team, getting our offense pumped up in mid season, so when game 1 vs the Jags comes, we will be so jacked, vince young will be having a career day, our receivers will be playing like its the superbowl, im expecting alot from this core and they are doing the same.

Link- http://www.titansonline.com/news/titans_news_detail.php?PRKey=4705

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Come on coach, don't make the coach speak so easily spotted.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"they" being brandon jones

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

For the # of games played, he really didn't step up much from his rookie year.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He did have a knee injury.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no, but he showed improvement as the year went on, along with a lot if willingness to go up and fight for the ball in the air, something our other guys dont do at all.

7. yea, bjones is by far the best receiver that we have

8. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

i think Bjones can definately be great if he stays off injuries
    If we can involve Roby in some screens set up for some fast dudes and he stays off the IR then i think he can make an impact too.
    I don't know about Williams....
    nor Gage... if they make an impact i will be pleasantly surprised
    I'm really looking forward to Givens coming back if he can stop hurting his leg

9. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

i think gage will be a nice big target for VY, the guy is 6'7

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he is 6`4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar