Titans REDSKINS post game lament

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GOFIGURETITANS, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I feel the same way. There has never been a year since becoming a fan in 1999, that I cared this little.

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I think I can remember sitting here saying this last year about this time....and the year before that, and the year before that...and so on lol.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'm not "upset" at CBJ at all. He is as advertised for sure. The front office is to blame for bringing in an awful backup QB when your starter is so inj prone.. but anyway, I'm tired of backups like Fitzy too, they just keep delaying the real pressing need for a franchise QB.

For the record, I didn't think the team played too bad yesterday. The defense was pretty good, minus a few sloppy plays. The OL killed some drives with penalties, but CBJ is too blame for the offense sucking.. Misses too many passes, open receivers, holds onto the ball etc

We aboslutely need to see Mett asap.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This year is exceptionally bad tho. I can't remember any October where all hope was lost, thats usually a feeling reserved for mid to late November.

At this time last year we were 3-4, slightly better.

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Someone will fall in love with Jameis. Someone will fall in love with the duck.

We trade our 1st pick to one of those suckers

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Sounds like we're all feeling the same. I also became a fan in 1999, and I've never cared so little. I just sit there and go through the motions really. Don't get excited for TDs/good plays, don't get TOO upset for bad plays.. And I'm usually ridiculously active on game day (very reactant)

7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

This is very true ... however, the later you pick the less chance you have of getting your guy.

8. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Anybody else reading the crap coming out of BSP over on Wyatts twitter?

"Whisenhunt said safety Michael Griffin is driven enough to improve his poor play after a few bad weeks."

"Whisenhunt doesn't think Charlie Whitehurst held ball too long on Sunday."

Honestly, does Whiz really buy into that BS? JESUS CHRIST!

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Can't argue with that...

But for example....In 2012, it was a lot better for the Colts to have #1 and pick Luck(obvious #1 choice) than to have #8 and be stuck with Tannehill, Weeden, Osweiler, if you need a 1st rd. QB.

10. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

^^^There it is folks! The Garcon TD was unbelievable. What the hell was Griffin doing out there!? Levitre has got to be benched period!!! Where were the plays that get the ball out of the QBs hands quickly? Is that not Whis's bread and butter? Seemed that the routes were run too deep and CBJ was very hesitant, leading to sacks and few plays for positive yardage. We need plays that do not take much thinking on the QB in my opinion. Not much of anything positive to take away from this game. I hope the locker room isn't quitting on themselves after that debacle.:anon:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar