Titans Release 20, Two More To Come Later

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Dude, that's not very notable :)

Of all of them, if the Titans were to pick one up, I'd hope either Lavalais or Ware

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I guess the way Brandon came back from his injury pretty much settled it for Orr... He just didn't show enough either, was supposed to be a downfield threat...

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Scaife can back up at FB.

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

that's not fair. he's a good football player, just not enough to make it. heck, he tore the NFLE apart, and last I heard, it's a football league.

5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Considering our two guards, I'd say it's better to get a good leadblocker and sacrifice the guy who can catch

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I tore apart the Victorian Gridiron League, does that make me a good footballer?

7. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

I didn't see Hall drop a pass in preseason. I did see him catch several and make some decent moves.

However, he appears to be a very strong blocker and blasted many linebackers out of holes in the preseason to spring our RBs.

Hall >> Fleming

I think Hall is a very, very nice pickup.

8. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I thought Gather had a pretty good preseason... guess there just werent enough spots for him... can't believe fleming is out of here tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar