Titans release Jalston Fowler

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Dec 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

Really don't understand why we ever drafted him if we were never going to seriously use him. Every single time he's in the game he contributes and looks REALLY good. Earlier this year against Seattle he has a "beast quake" type blocking play where he blocks somebody for 50+ yards and the next thing you know, he is no longer used. I just don't understand.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Boo this move. Robitchski should have found a way to use the guy. He showed his value in the limited opportunities he had but then they just stopped using him.

I'm sure there was another player with less value that could have been released.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Exotic Smashmouth without a FB?!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I saw this coming when they signed Stocker and said he could play TE/FB/H-Back and wait for it... SPECIAL TEAMS.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

different coach and manager drafted him

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Fowler probably requested it. Wasn't getting any touches. He'll get picked up somewhere and be used properly. I bet he didn't want to do ST's either.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I don't think Fowler wanted it, but can't go into Sunday with 2 and half edge rushers.

In case something happens to Walden or Orakpo, this team is down to just guys.

I say 2.5 cause does Dodd even really count? He's pretty much just a body at this point and I won't be surprised if Carraway gets more snaps than him so the staff can see if they have anything with him.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Not at all surprising.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

who cares

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

He was drafted by Ruston Webster & Ken Whisenhunt so there's nothing to understand re: why Jon Robinson/Mike Mularkey don't use him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar