Titans release NT Al Woods

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Don't forget Antwan Woods. He had a great camp past year.

Also Matt Miller just tweeted

"Market for Brandon Williams is big. Heard 12-ish teams involved. My personal pick for him? @Titans"

Not that it means anything...

2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Good luck to Woods.

I'm a big fan of Austin Johnson, but wish he'd done more last year. Would love to see a great NT signed if they don't think Johnson can do it.

3. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Agreed, he fits more of a need, I'm just being greedy and want both

4. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

I bet we sign a NT today.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'm hoping for Hightower and Logan Ryan.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

I thought that the team would upgrade and there was always likely to be a casualty. Hope Al finds a new home soon. He was OK but we need more than OK now. The thought of one of the FA NT's on the market pushing the center into the QB's face with Morgan and Rak on the fringes and Hightower down the middle gets the tingles going.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar