Titans Release TE Kinney

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

doesnt matter, under the three strike rule he would have been gone before he got cleaned up.

if you're going to hate guys with off-field problems, be an equal opportunity hater.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

were you talking as if the 3 strike rule was in place..

or simply stating that you don't understand why (right now, without the 3 strike rule) people are callin' for Pac's head

I read into the question the 2nd way

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

option one

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

in that case you would be right.. travis would have broken the 3 strike rule and as a result would be Banished (such a harsh word) from the league...

option two however, has gray area written all over it...

5. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Sorry, but I sorely wish we could have one thread talked about without it ending in talking about or even referencing Pacman and his legal woes. We truly have enough threads going on him.

Erron Kinney was a good dude, with decent skills. Not a huge loss for us, but one that will definately need to be addressed. Nothing hastens the development of a young QB, than having a reliable TE to depend on in pressure situations. Troupe has demonstarted that he's not it, he starts of strong, then he's nowhere to be found on the globe. Scaife is becoming more relaible, and Texas two step may continue to develop, but we need to have another good TE, good hands, good blocker. Casey Creamer, and Ben Hartsnot, are not the answers, not even as temporary stop gaps.

So I see us as having 1 TE. We need another.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well the roster says we have two so far.

7. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

I mean we only have one good one.

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I don't recall anyone getting shot at when travis made his blunders. Although I don't agree with what travis did, he is not thugging around.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

doesn't matter. The three strike rule in place means Cheese is gone.

10. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

How much cap room just got freed up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar