Titans Return Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DJB, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJB

DJB Starter

I was wondering how everyone feels about the return game. Who do you think should be returning kicks? I think with two must win games remaining you have to put the best out there. My choices would be.

Kick Offs: Barclay - He hasn't been spectacular but he's the one guy who is a true kick off returner. He looks like he's done it before and is comfortable doing it.

Punts: Finnegan - If they didn't need these games I would keep him away from returning but I think hes's the best they've got right now. I think Chris Davis' confidence is to shakey right now to rely on.

Who would you want returning kicks?

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

On the current roster? Griffin for KO. Finnegan for punts.

Fisher doesn't want either to take punishment but he might insert one if he needs a boost in either of the two final games or the playoffs.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Griffin

Pac when hes back, his absence is clearly evident in the return game

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Chris Henry on KO's. For one, I want to see him more. And I don't think he's holding back any really good KO returner if he's in there. Griff may be better, but he is our starting S on a thin group of S's now.

Let Davis work through the confidence issues, if there are any.

5. Architect

Architect Pain Train

PAUL WILLIAMS! He did it in college. We really can get a chance to evaluate what we have on our team before the draft and playoffs.

6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Lets talk about our ST coverage units. They suck.

7. TitanJeff

Except for that punt recovery last week, eh?

8. reo

reo Starter

PW's got a pass this year apparently. They're trying to evaluate all of the other WRs that they'll have to make decisions on after this season first i think... at least that's all i can come up w/ as to why he hasn't even been active for a game.

9. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

I personally think Barclay is gone after this week. So Henry will be returning Kicks(should be Griff), and Davis returning punts.

10. TitanJeff

Barclay was brought in to do Henry's job. Henry's return means Barclay is back to someone's practice roster next week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar