Titans Revved Up During "Steelers Week"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: They no longer share the same division but there used to be nothing more intense than "Steelers Week". It is the first meeting between the teams since 2005. And for those who didn’t know what they missed, Sunday’s game could provide a little glimpse into the past. "I just remember we hated them and they hated us," Jevon Kearse said. "At one point, I can remember their players taunting our sideline and when we got the chance, we taunted their sideline. It just got really heated." It started back in the 70's while the franchise was in Houston. Sunday’s game is arguably one of the most important games at LP Field since the Titans won a playoff game 34-31 in overtime, thanks in part to a controversial penalty on the Steelers’ Dwayne Washington for running into kicker Tennessee kicker Joe Nedney.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I just dont like Home Games at Noon. our boys play better in prime time games. the home field crowd will go silent until we get 14 points behind and then they will want to make some noise and boo the refs for throwing flags on the defense.

If the crowd can stay loud the whole game it'll keep the players fired up. But if the Steelers gain control of the crowd and points, then we are in trouble.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you don't go to the games do you?

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Not for a game like this. That was the browns game when they assumed we would smoke them. And of course, we did.

Jacob ford is going to unscrew roetlispansy's head and crap down it!

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

The crowd will be revved and heated. It's the Steelers, not the Browns...

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Jesse, you are one negative dude...

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I just hope the stadium isn't filled with yellow.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

lol my wife says that all the time. i try not to be, but i cant help it. i always see the bad in things and not the good.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

for what it's worth Coach Fisher would rather play them all at LP Field at noon.

10. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

its gonna be cooooold tomorrow...TITAN UP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar