Rumor Titans rumors re: Munchak, CJ, Cutler

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Nominate Williams as HC? I thought we were trying to deviate from the Fisher tree?

2. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Y'all realize they live here in the offseason, right?

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Because they're idiots? Who cares? Dude has 150TD. He's much better than anyone we have.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I just want a proper, proven QB behind center for once since McNair. I'd gladly take Roethlisberger if we couldn't get Cutler.

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I think main thing about cutler is every coach hes with gets fired....and I don't think its his fault. think bout it whoever drafted him in Denver....gone then McDaniel wanted teblow Chicago lovie gone then trestman comes in and I think hell want his own guy.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

anyone else notice munch looked happy shaking john foxs hand after the loss..dude klooked downright giddy. I understand being happy hes back and all.....but they exchanged pleasantries pre game...why were you so happy munchak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Worse record than Munch as a HC

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I say 3 year because he's not elite, I don't see many teams that will be throwing 5 or 6 year deals at him. More than likely someone is going to end up giving him a 5 year deal and regret the last year or two of that contract. I can't see a productive Cutler at 35. I want Cutler, I'm kind of a fan but I view him as a short term option not a franchise QB.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Considering we're paying CJ 10mil this year, 8 mil next year, and 7 mil (plus 2mil bonus) in his last year I'm totally okay with using this money towards Cutler's contract. 16mil a year for a QB that's been the best option we've had since McNair is well worth it. As long as we manage our salary cap well and bring back the players that we need to resign (Verner) then I'm fine with handing out this kind of contract to Cutler. If we're going to be in salary cap hell then maybe a top pick is the way to go.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I like Petty also- but to say Murray is overrated?

I usually hate SEC QBs, but Murray has it. Smart, has touch, can throw wherever... and we could actually get him.

He and Derek Carr are the only 2 I'm interested in.

And hush with that Johnny Football nonsense!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar