Rumor Titans rumors re: Munchak, CJ, Cutler

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Aint that what people want? Blow it up?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Just so everyone is clear, the Locker option is for 2015. He is signed in 2014 and will be back with the Titans unless they cut him outright (not happening).

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Cutler isn't all that great but he's much better than anything we've had at the QB position in the last decade.

No one is going to trade for CJ with that contract. No one. And on top of that no one is going to trade picks/players for a guy who they know is going to be cut anyway.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Dude can't stay healthy either

5. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Ain't nobody got dat time foe dat 8-8!

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It's exactly what I want.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Rumor tag added. This isn't anything more than speculation or repeating stuff already posted by multiple others.

Locker is on the Titans roster next season. The option is for 2015.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Jay Cutler is the worst kind of QB. He's the kind that will get you to nine or ten wins and no advancement in playoffs. Just good enough to give you hope that some day you'll get over the hump with the guy, but mistake-prone enough to constantly cost you the game.

9. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

If Munch gets fired today... talk about Christmas coming early, woo hoo!

We hire David Shaw next week and I don't need a Christmas. :banjump:

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That' simply not true. Sure he's been hurt this year but in the previous 6 seasons he's only missed 7 games. That's not bad at all. It's the NFL. Everyone gets banged up from time to time.

I'm no big Cutler fan. And I'd love to draft an actual franchise QB and be done with it. But given our recent history at the position, Jay Cutler is looking pretty good to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar