Rumor Titans rumors re: Munchak, CJ, Cutler

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

He is an athletic punk QB from Texas... Sound familiar? I really hope we don't do all that again!

2. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

To compare VY and JM is ridiculous. VY was unstable off the field. JM is just wild of the field. Theres a huge difference. JM's wildness off the field is the same reason is he is wild on the field. hes a gunslinger.

3. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Yeah, I don't think Manziel will work out too well, I'm afraid he'll end up digging the millionaire lifestyle too much, and then let that drag him down until he doesn't care what's going on on the field. He just gives me a bad feeling, and scrambling QBs aren't the way to go these days, anyhow.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. XO

XO Nevada Native

You watching the same NFL as us?

Ninja you better hope the Titans call up Gus Malzahn.

5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Johnny may be wild but he can and does make all the throws and he checks down look at his stats and look he is playing in the SEC. Bridgewater does not have the stats and is playing MTSU every week. Carr kid has the stats but does play the competition. I think Manziel is a gun slinging russell wilson do not know that he is the way to go but i will take him over Bridgewater all day long. Teddy gonna be a bust................struggled against KY

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Johnny is a baller. He has stats. He can make the throws. He might be the fastest white guy in American history.

He is in the top 10 in every passing category and plays on a mediocre team.

Top 5 in QB rating

7. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

You know what scares Texan fans? The texans passing on manziel and the titans getting him. It probably won't happen, but it could.

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I agree with all the above but I would draft him just for the amount of "give a ****" his drafting would give the fan base. I would pay to watch HIM, I have been paying for 17 watching bull**** so it would be a nice change of pace to actually watch someone play an exciting brand of ball.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. XO

XO Nevada Native

He has that special spark.

Cam has it. Russell Wilson has it. Johnny has it. VY had it until he melted down.

10. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Charisma. It's an intangible that fires people up!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar