Rumor Titans rumors re: Munchak, CJ, Cutler

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Guess we'll find out once he's drafted, it'd be nice to have a Carolina style turn around like Riverboat Ron had this year.

2. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

The key to making the most of a qb like manziel is to have a creative offensive coach too. Munchak would waste his potential based on what I've seen so far.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

that sounds super familiar

4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Theres just something about Johnny Football man. I've gone from no way in hell to I would feel really uncomfortable passing on him.

5. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Not a fan of Bridgewater, but to say he is a bust because he struggled against Kentucky makes no sense. Manning would have been a bust cause he struggled against Vandy and Memphis, on top of his yearly struggle with Florida.

6. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I barely remember who the biggest, toughest teams were back then, All I do remember though, is that Florida was the team to beat.

Every QB struggles a few times in college, though, The only problem is, you could be drafting either the next peyton manning, or the next Ryan Leaf. XD

7. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

@McCannFan: @jwyattsports I know it's a slippery slope at this point but do you think Munch is done or to early to tell? I say one more season.

@jwyattsports: @McCannFan not looking good now

If Jim Wyatt thinks he's gone, he's gone.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I was listening to the Wake Up Crew on the way into work and I am so tired of the lame excuses that get used every year to justify keep coaching staff year after year of mediocrity. This is a quick turnaround league, and the good winning franchises don't "soften the blow" or "let them keep their dignity" by holding onto guys way beyond the time when they should be let go. The story of the guy that called in about him emailing the ticket office because he was so pissed off over the team, and getting a call back by Dave "last name", informing him of huge changes coming was interesting.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

God No to Cutler
    Yes to Munch going
    Don't care either way about CJ. He might improve with a better o-line and coaching.

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Munch and CJ are gone. Those are both locks at this point.

The Cutler thing will depend on whether another team enters the bidding, but a few of the NFL reporters who are most dialed in seem very confident the Titans will go after him.

If there's anything we've learned about the Titans over the past few years, it's that they don't do a good job hiding their plans. These reports have a lot of credibility.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar