Rumor Titans rumors re: Munchak, CJ, Cutler

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Florio is a turd. No one has "paid to watch" CJ in a good two years. Has he even seen a Titans game since 2009?

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Clay Travis is the ultimate douche bag, exactly what I would expect from a Vanderbilt Law School Grad, or any high and mighty law school grad actually lol. Hell, even PK is a Titans apologist sometimes.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

3HL and Clay Travis are the greatest thing on the radio.

I wish PK and Clay hosted a show together. Bleeding ears everywhere.

Vawl fans dislike Clay because he isn't afraid to sling mud at their beloved Olympus in Knoxville. He tells like it is.

Clay got dogged for saying Dooley was an awful hire day 1 and the Vawl nation hated Clay. Clay turned out to be right, Vawls hated him even more.

Clay said James Franklin was a home run hire. Got jumped on by them Vawls again. Clay was right again.

Tennessee fans are just big ass homer babies who can't take any kind of truth about their program. They love being spoon fed happy thoughts by that crap media in Knoxville.
    When the rest of the state was well aware that Rome was burning, the sorry ass Vawl nation just played their banjos and watched.

"ESPN hates Tennessee, Clay Travis hates Tennessee, Pawl Finebaum hates Tennessee"

Shut up, nobody hates Tennessee. Vawls are just so accustomed to being spoon fed sunshine bull**** by most of the media any fair criticism of the program sounds like an attack on UT to them.

Clay Travis is needed. He creates conversation and trolls hard.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Now I hope you didn't take what I said about Clay as me being a Vol homer did you? You have to admit he is a douche bag, but I agree, he makes me laugh with the way he handles the crazy people who call in and try to troll him, but then he turns it on them. The last good one I can remember was 2 weeks ago when he said Ohio State fans were the stupidest and most idiotic fans in the world lol.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. XO

XO Nevada Native

He is an ass but damn if he isn't on the money a lot.

Clay is a smart guy. He knows what he doing. He knows what to say to get listeners and hits on his website.

6. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

I really don't understand people continue to say CJ has been mailing it in these last year or two. If you listen to any or all media members, players, and coaches, they all have rave reviews on him being a great team player and training and practicing hard all the time. As for the fumble last week, you blame him for that? Yeah, **** CJ for trying to make a play for this lifeless team in the second half instead of the 2-3 yards yall wanted him to get, yet are angry for him only getting 2-3 yards. He cant win with most of yall. He is a playmaker and that is what he is trying to do. The defender made a good play, that's all. He hardly ever fumbles. So please stop with the he doesn't care or he mails it in during games. Its just not true what-so-ever.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

i think Jake will figure it out(composure in pocket and protecting himself), I don't know why I have faith in him but I also wouldn't mind Jay Cutler at all. I think with our receivers and if our line plays to potential, Cutler could make us real competitive and fun to watch immediately. I also wouldn't mind Manziel.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He doesnt try hard enough. Watch film from 2008 2009

Youll notice he doesnt run with the same intensity now.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah. He and PK both know exactly what they're doing. And that's why they are the most interesting personalities on Nashville sports radio. PK gets on my damn nerves a lot, but at least he's interesting. I swear I can't tell those other guys on the midday show apart.

Also, I'd hate a PK/Travis hosted show. It'd be nothing more than a 3 hour pissing match.

10. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

People thinking that CJ needs to restructure to stay are not grasping the point. He is not producing at all like a feature back, regardless of pay. He is not a lead back anymore, and the Titans sure aren't going to keep him in a limited role. He's cut, period, because our backfield needs a well-rounded RB to succeed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar