Titans @ Saints Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Once the game is completed, please post all comments on the game, player performance, Kornheiser bashing, etc. in this thread.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Let's just clarify. The Titans did play tonight. I am sure most of you would not have noticed with the focus being on the Saints.
    The Titans also won tonight.

Gunny picked the Fuller INT and TD.

Mr Monday Night with 3 picks.

Griffin is a special teams freak.

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

The Bull: Defensive player of the week.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

dat was da kine *****slappin!

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We are 2-1 ladies and gentleman. Not too bad at all. If you had given me that at the start of the season, I'd take it.

LaBoy is my player of the game. He took the game away from the Saints with one swing of the arm. That said, Bulluck and Vince, our leaders, stepped up on prime time. Both looked like probowlers out there tonight. Vince threw some amazing passes tonight. And Bulluck made plays for the D to seal it. Mr. Monday night. Wow. We probably could have really blown them out too. The Titans have not played a bad game all year folks. That's a really good sign.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I like Kornheiser better on PTI. Tries to hard, gets too obnoxious on MNF. Not that any of that matters right now :ha:

WOOHOO!!!!! Great win. I only wish NO would be playing like the 06 Saints to give a better comparison of where we are at. Well anyway, I say SuperBowl!!! :bighomer:

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Oh, and kornheiser bites!

8. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Game balls to Vince, Fat Al, and Bulluck. Great game by Griffin on ST. He was a special teams monster on coverage at Texas, but who knew he could also return kicks? And Laboy made a play! Will wonders never cease?

9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

:yes:

Fowler had a great tackle of Regis too. We've got a bunch of talented guys playing on special teams. It's fun too watch.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

some things i noticed:

albert haynesworth is vital to this defense. i think he went to the locker room early before halftime, guess what happened? the saints had their best drive of the game and possibly the season.

nick harper needs to go. right now he is the weak link in of this defense. his ball skills are terrible and he's the target when teams need a big play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar