Titans @ Saints Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Matt Moseley's Hashmarks Blog goes on about the Titans like he really likes them...then he pulls another one out of his butt like all the national media does in butchering our player names [Ben Scaife anyone???? Jaws said that last night]. Here is part of his blog:

The biggest play no one seems to be talking about: The Saints took a 14-10 lead midway through the third quarter on a 1-yard touchdown run. On the ensuing kickoff, rookie Michael Griffin had a 48-yard return. Young led the Texans on a 9-play, 57-yard drive capped by LenDale White's 1-yard touchdown run. The Texans didn't have a great day on the ground, but White and Brown both looked solid on that drive. White's bruising 8-yard run on third-and-4 was the highlight.

It just never ends....:irked:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

random thought... you guys likely won't agree but the Monday Night crew...

I was thinking that Sean Salisbury, Ron Jaworski and Adam Sandler would be good...

yeah.. I said it... Adam Sandler.

also... everyone should just accept that the NFL is only going to give away 1 primetime game over the air a week. So, it used to be Sunday Night Football was the cable show and Monday Night was on broadcast... all they did was swap it up. Anyone crying for Madden and Michaels (I can't imagine why) just watch the Sunday game... I hate the way NBC over produces it... but hey, it's a game.

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Hey now! :tj: "Real men" don't dye their beards.

Here's some photos a Saints fan took at the game. Most of them were of Saints players or cheerleaders. I asked him if he had any post int Bulluck shots or anything of Haynesworth destroying their oline. So far he hasn't gotten back. hehehe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Oh God..

We don't need high pitched vocals of I feel pretty in the booth. Bring dennis miller back if that is the case. I loved that guy in the booth..

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

ok.... no singing... Sandler is a big sports fan... He understands the game, Unlike Dennis Miller.. but yeah, I was looking at it with a SNL/comedy angle... remember The Longest Yard remake? Salisbury was in that. They would be great in the booth... way better than Miller... just no singing no matter what.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

NO!

7. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Wow, where were these pics taken from?? and with what camera do you know??

8. What I couldn't stand was that people on ESPN last night and in the booth were talking about the huge national debate on whether Bush or VY should be #1 in the draft that year. That is bullcrap. The national media, everyone, was saying that Bush was a no-brainer for the #1 pick. Not one of them said that VY should be there. You heard it here locally in Austin Texas, but no where else.

That is what irritated me. The national media and their revisionist history.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

haha.. I love this guy's signature line! :lol2:

10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I asked him, but I'm not sure if he'll reply (us Titans fans aren't overly popular in the Big easy right now).

[​IMG]

He must have some endzone seats.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar