Pre-Game Thread Titans @ Saints

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GOFIGURETITANS, Nov 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

The Titans will cure all their woes. It doesnt matter what the Saints have done against other teams, they will do everything right against the Titans. That's just the way it is.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Tennessee 43 aints 0

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

We lose this game...and we lose minimally by 10. Sorry to be a downer, but it's true.

4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I'm with you, we lose but no blow out.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

We better not get blown out. I wanna see the team respond better to the coaching change than that

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Gonna be a homer and feel the players are fired up under new leadership and will come through with a lights out performance!

Coty taking massive amounts of HGH and will be able to cover Sneed deep. Pass rush will pressure Brees and give him a tough day. Lewan no more hands to the face. DBG takes some ginkoba or riddlin and can finally memorize his routes. Hunter smears Gorilla glue on his hands. MM8 repeats week 1 performance!

Boom! We win. I really hope!

7. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Per Wyatt - Mariota starting against Saints

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

He talks big but honestly, he's really starting to piss me off this year. Way too many penalties. Stop going on talk shows/interviews and do your damn job ffs.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. SRW293

SRW293 Starter

Crown Rye is good with ginger ale also is 90 proof :) :) :)

10. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Yeah Lewan is pure talk, nothing more. I mean Vernon take two cheap shots at your QB and you don't do jack to send a message? If it were an O Lineman like Kyle Turley or Richie Incognito they would would go for blood. I can respect a teammate like that. Enforcer mentality.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar