Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Seahawks Friday Injury Report

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Titans Insider Titans News

Titans starting defensive end Derrick Morgan practiced for the first time this week on Friday and is listed as questionable for Sunday’s game in Seattle.

Titans coach Mike Munchak said Morgan could be a game-time decision, but Morgan feels confident he’ll play against the Seahawks.

“I’m playing,” Morgan said. “I was out there today and I felt a lot better than Wednesday. I’ve got a lot of people praying for me, so it’s going good.”

As for the rest of the injury report, the Titans ruled out quarterback Jake Locker (hip/knee), linebacker Zaviar Gooden (hamstring) and running back Shonn Greene (knee).

Questionable are linebacker Patrick Bailey (hamstring), defensive tackle Sammie Hill (ankle), Morgan (shoulder), cornerback Coty Sensabaugh (concussion), tackle David Stewart (ankle) and cornerback Blidi Wreh-Wilson (hamstring).

Sensabaugh and Stewart were both full participants in practice on Friday, so they’re likely to play against Seattle. Hill and Morgan were both limited. Neither Bailey nor Wreh-Wilson has practiced all week.

Running back Jackie Battle (neck) and safety Michael Griffin (foot) were listed on the injury report, but both practiced full all week.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: Team News

Source: Titans Insider

Attached Files:

2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,486
    Of course Morgan is playing, unless his ACL is in pieces that guy will go.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,506
    Is this good news?
  4. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,945
    We need sammie hill back. That antonio Johnson dude is not that good. Why the hell isn't Mike Martin starting over his slaw self?
  5. titansfan89 Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,498
    Greene...biggest letdown.
    Big TT high fives this.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,467
    wtf happened to Martin?
  7. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,071
    I actually think Antonio Johnson is pretty decent. But yea I wish Mike Martin rotated in more for him.

Damn it I miss Greene so much, already.
  8. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,894
    Agree...where the hell has he been all season?
  9. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,641
    The Greene and Gooden injuries are really dragging out. I am worried that Gooden could turn into a really expensive Markelle Martin. At the very least he is missing some valuable time on special teams! Come on guys, get healthy soon!
  10. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,864
    I have a feeling Stewart will be on this all year :injured: