Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Seahawks Friday Injury Report

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $1,205
    Martin is a bum. A. Johnson is a bum. Sammy Hill is a bum. We have no true #2 DT.. that's something we need to address this offseason. I was hoping Klug would sustain his beast level of play from 2011 but I guess that isn't happening.
    Fry high fives this.
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,872
    What the hell happened to Martin? He was supposed to be the next big thing. . . .. And Johnson has been decent. About the best you could hope for from a guy like him.
  3. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,643
    I have that same worry. We are going to have to address the OTs next year in the draft.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,007
    Mike Martin has been fine. Don't just assume a guy is "bum" because he's not getting PT.

Klug and Martin both make the most of every time they see action. For whatever reason- this staff prefers slower... less explosive guys on the line.

I'd rather Morgan sit out. Ah well... he'll be invisible all game and get to use the "I was hurt" excuse. Or people will for him.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,475
    I'd like to see more from Edwards.
    The Hammer and Big TT high five this.
  6. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $11,270
    Truth is we have a bunch of guys that are OK, maybe even pretty good in stretches, and this team has always preferred to have a rotation of guys on the D line.
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,475
    I like the theory, but I'd like to have one guy thats always a threat in the backfield.